Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Retirement Seems Vaguely in the Future

Day 10 of Stark Raving Retired,35 days until retirement. With so much work at work, however, it seems vaguely in the future--not really retirement reality. To be a time traveler and just get there to September 15th. Unfortunately, a lot of work to do before now and then both work-related and personal. I always think of myself as organized and on top of all my stuff. Sometimes, however,reality doesn't always fit with my sense of things.

Anyway, just doing this blog daily when my horoscope said not to multitask, seems like taking on a lot. I've never been much of a journal writer and I didn't think this would end up as a "journal." I wanted an interactive blog with people either retired to give me some advice, or those boomers I talked about to whom I would give advice.

Oh, well, maybe someone will start reading me. And I really THINK I want them to. It might be a bit scarey when someone actually does comment. I'm kind of a personal person. Don't like to be too outthere. What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment